Thursday, October 21, 2010

So....

The Scentsy fundraiser is underway, I had a good sell on ebay and I thought things were going well....

Then, EAC calls and asks when I will be sending in my $3900? Huh? So so so so frustrating!!!! I just CANNOT get ahead... :(

PLEASE, if you have ANY good fundraising ideas that we have NOT thought of, pass them along... We are in desperate need of funds and things are just NOT coming in like we hoped they would. Just not getting the support that we expected. Kind of disappointing, but we know that people are struggling too...

We do have a Garage Sale coming up...Trying to pull a Spaghetti Dinner of sorts together...

I know times are tough, but we are willing to do the leg work...Just don't know what else to do...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Bringing A Little Cowboy to Texas | Design : Noyod.Com