Friday, October 22, 2010

As the days pass.....

My love for N just grows....

I find myself thinking of him ALL the time. Last night, I even had a dream about him. My children were all playing in the living room, and N was there with Brennyn and Baylee smiling and playing... :)

Even the kids are starting to get acclimated and used to the idea. When we picked up McDonalds the other day, Ty even said: "Mom, soon we will have to make sure that we have 7 drinks when we get food..." Moments like that warm my heart.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Twin Mommy said...

Thinking of you. I hope something comes through soon. I will definitely let everyone know when the website opens back up. I hope I can help you make some money to bring your little boy home!!

 
Copyright © 2010 Bringing A Little Cowboy to Texas | Design : Noyod.Com