Saturday, October 16, 2010

One more small fundraiser....

Well, while scrapping, I mentioned that I had re-borned a few dolls last year and the year before. The gals wanted to see them. So, last night, I happily obliged and brought them in. Well, I sold one! Not for what I probably should have, but enough to cover the cost of the products and that is fine with me! Every bit is going to the Homestudy and so this will help! If I coud just find a home for the other 8 cuties that I have....

Photobucket

"Jethro" as his new owner has named him, will be adopted from our home on November the 12th. He is one of my favorites, and I will miss him! However, I know that Miss P will love him dearly... :)


Inch by inch....

1 comments:

Twin Mommy said...

Jenn you totally need to send me the pictures and what you are asking for them. K wants an American Girl baby and I would much rather get her one of these. Let me know!!

 
Copyright © 2010 Bringing A Little Cowboy to Texas | Design : Noyod.Com