Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting our Ducks in a Row....

OK... So, we are trying to pull things together....

Since all of this is so new, it is really hard. I need to figure our which agency I will use in Houston for my Homestudy (Thank you so much Rhonda for all of the helpful info!:))

I am also waiting to touch base with Renee from EAC which is the agency that has listed N with Reece's Rainbow. I have so many questions.... Really want to chat with her before I even start to get the homestudy set-up...

I have really been talking it out with my older kids and have been amazingly surprised with their reaction. I have shocked at how welcoming and "on board" they were. They too felt that our family has plenty of love to share and are willing to go the extra mile to help out. Teens just never cease to surprise me!

We also have $2000 to raise. The only thing that scares me throughout this entire process is the $$, but I will stand strong in my faith that God WILL provide...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Bringing A Little Cowboy to Texas | Design : Noyod.Com