Monday, February 28, 2011

Another ROAD BLOCK.... :(

Due to MANY unforseen circumstances, adoption processes are again on hold.

This might be temporary.

This might be forever.

I just do not know right now.

I DO know that my children here need me due to medical circumstances that we did NOT plan and that the financial situation that I had hoped for never happened. So, the adoption MUST be pushed back.

This DOES break my heart, but I do have faith that God WILL provide a loving family for N even if it is NOT ours. I HAVE to believe that. It is the ONLY thing that keeps me going.... :(

If things turn around, as I pray EVERY day that they will, we will continue on and work towards bringing N home. But, right now it just CAN'T happen...

The $$ that has been raised will sit and wait until a FINAL decision has been made....
Copyright © 2010 Bringing A Little Cowboy to Texas | Design : Noyod.Com